True Rift-Sawn Signature Quality
Angled grain structure of 30-75 degrees with clear, straight grain from end to end of each board. No conspicuous ray flecks to distract from the clean, contemporary look. As with all of our products, all sapwood is removed for the finest quality, color selected flooring made anywhere.
- ¾” thickness, other thicknesses available (1/2”, 5/8” & full 1” by use of other plywood thicknesses)
- Tongue & grooved, end matched & relief bottoms to NOFMA standards
- Moisture content of 8-9% unless otherwise specified
- Exterior Grade Russian Baltic Birch Plywood from select Russian mills.
- SK-8 Glue by Franklin International, America’s largest glue manufacturer.
- Cold Press clamping system for a sure bond (not hot melt or radio frequency curing systems prone to failures)
- 4.5mm thick wear layer (the exposed hardwood)
- No Conspicuous Ray Flecks (<1/16”)
- Straight Grain
- 100% Heart Wood (Sapwood removed).
- Long Lengths: 5′ average board length, 30” minimum, 10’ maximum
- Exceeds NOFMA clear Oak grade by the removal of all sapwood
- Plank Widths: 3”, 4” & 5” (special order widths available)
- Can also manufacture border widths, and parquet pieces.
- Unfinished for on-site finishing.
- Custom Pre-Finish options are available.