True Quarter-Sawn Signature Quality
The only true vertical grain, all white Maple available anywhere. Straight grain and clear, this hard maple features vertical grain structure of 80 – 90 degrees. A bright, almost white wood.
- ¾” thickness, other thicknesses available (1/2”, 5/8” & full 1” by use of other plywood thicknesses)
- Tongue & grooved, end matched & relief bottoms to NOFMA standards
- Moisture content of 8-9% unless otherwise specified
- Exterior Grade Russian Baltic Birch Plywood from select Russian mills.
- SK-8 Glue by Franklin International, America’s largest glue manufacturer.
- Cold Press clamping system for a sure bond (not hot melt or radio frequency curing systems prone to failures)
- 4.5mm thick wear layer (the exposed hardwood)
- Straight Grained
- All White Color (zero brown heartwood)
- Long Lengths: 5′ average board length, 30” minimum, 10’ maximum
- Exceeds Clear Grade as all mineral streaks are removed (over ¼”)
- Plank Widths: 3”, 4″ & 5”.
- Special order widths available
- Can also manufacture border widths, and parquet pieces.
- Unfinished for on-site finishing.
- Custom Pre-Finish options are available.